Visitor Counter

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Why I Love My Work in 3d Animation Production

When I was younger, I honestly didn't think that when I grew up, I would wake up in the morning excited to go to a job that I felt a great love for. And yet, these days when my alarm goes off and it's time to get out of bed, I feel a great surge of excitement run through my veins, because I feel that I am setting out to do the work that I was truly meant to do! Of course, my journey to discovering this path wasn't smooth, and I had many doubts along the way if I would be cut out to work in 3D animation production. So, if you are considering a career in this line of work, and would like to know some of the major things that leave me excited to wake up each morning, I'd like to share with you what they are!

1. The combination of novelty and variety in work assignments, with exacting attention to detail as we seek to work toward our finished products.Whether we're working on a piece of very particular character animation, or a detailed rendering of an architectural design, the work is seldom exactly the same day to day...and I love that!

2. Using my creative talents to make a measurable impact in the world. It is an incredible feeling to look on the internet and see a piece that I've had a hand in creating--nothing can replace this feeling in terms of pride. How amazing that through 3D animation production I get to influence others...every day! I can't express how long it took for me to realize the value of passion in the work place. That extra level of care for what you are doing will cause you to make the cut every time and to go above and beyond. It's a win-win situation.

3. Working with a team of people at a 3D animation service who are also excited about what they do. When I go into work every day, there isn't a sense, either from me or my colleagues, that we're there because we have to be. We're there because we love what we're doing, take pride in it, and are eager to serve our customers.

In sum, I feel fortunate to have lucked out so much in my choice of career...now, if only I could get my personal life on the right track...

Mark Hurst has been working in the field of 3d animation for years. He is an expert designer and enjoys writing about the 3D animation service industry and his 3D animation production.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment