Visitor Counter

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Kindle, the Amazing Traveling Library and Entertainment System

Here in Australia, the Kindle and all of the many benefits of having a traveling library and/or an entertainment system that you can leave in your car or have with you in your handbag have not been established or taken advantage of yet. So why is this so? I must admit until recently I was in the dark too. On my last holiday the knowledge would have really been helpful because I forgot to take a book with me and when I came across a bookstore I didn't have the time to have a good look around, so that was that no book. Over the past couple of months during conversations with family and friends I have mentioned the Kindle and I have heard a variety of rather interesting comments. Some people have never heard of it. I really think this is the case for most Australians. Others know someone who has one. My niece when in Vietnam noticed quite a few people with them and she really thought it would be great to have one. Only one person that I spoke to actually had one, but had not heard or seen the Kindle Fire and loved the idea of it.

I thought it would be a good idea to actually supply some general information so that you could gain more insight and knowledge about the Kindle Touch and Fire.

Starting with the Kindle Touch

Re-kindle your passion for reading with this easy to carry marvel.

Easy to Hold - nice slim design, the easy to hold and read Kindle has been especially designed for people who love reading. You can easily read for longer periods of time in either hand comfortably.

Easy to Read - inside or outside, relaxing down the beach, just about anywhere in the world or in your living room at home. The E ink matte screens reflect light like ordinary paper, which makes it easier on your precious eyes, less strain, which in turn enables you to keep on reading on.

Easy to obtain eBooks - Holds up to 3,000 books, your own library. Available free - are out of Copyright books -; that's a lot of books for nothing.

Easy to Purchase

Now here is some information on the:

Kindle Fire

Variety is the spice of life and that's just what you have here in the Fire, movies, aps., games, music, reading and more.

Amazon Silk - fast web browsing, over built-in Wi-Fi

Vibrant color touchscreen

Favorite children's books

New easy to use parental controls to restrict access to web browsing, content purchasing, or your Kindle Fire content libraries

Easy to hold - small enough to fit in your handbag or man bag, and light enough to hold in your hand.

So many choices available, listening to your favorite music, reading, watching that movie you have been wanting to see, playing games, or browsing, all of your favorite content with a single touch.

The Kindle Fire is a great way to entice your children to read, with many favorites available, Brown Bear and Curious George are a couple which my daughter and myself love.

Hope the above information warms you to the passions of reading and fires you up to the many wonders of the amazing Kindle.

Your traveling library and Home entertainment system are available in the Kindle Touch and Kindle Fire. You will find more information on http://www.keepinit.net/ and can also purchase here on my website. Thanking you for reading my article, I do hope you enjoyed and I hope you find the information on the keepinit.net web useful.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment